Dark lips .
My lips are a bit black bcoz i use to smoke but i stopped 2 mnths before.... Suggest me any goood natural remedy to get red lips

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. What you are complaining about is post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This could be due to smoking or trauma or increase exposure to sunlight. There's no natural cure for it. Firstly the etiology should be looked into. Then you will need lip balms with sunscreen in them. Kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.