Dark circles

How to reduce the dark circles under my eye? I think it's hereditary, my mother had also this problem, any solution for this problem? Precautions? any under eye cream available?

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark circles

Dr. Anchal Shah Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
Greetings, Under eye dark circle can make you look tired all the time . So, it's important to improve the pigmentation and hollowness for a fresh look. Under eye dark circle can be due to various reasons like: 1. Hereditary : family history present 2. Stress 3. Improper sleep pattern 4. Smoking 5. Weight loss or crash dieting Etc. So, it's important to treat the reason behind problem. Meanwhile , take care of following points: 1. Increase water intake Upto 2-3 litres per day. 2. Strict sunprotection in form of sunscreen and sunglasses 3. Diet rich in vitamin C like orange , lemon etc. You can opt for under eye treatment options. For that it's better to meet doctor in person . https://www.practo.com/ahmedabad/doctor/anchal-shah-dermatologist?practice_id=1069207