Dark circles

Hi there! Im 17 years old and i have dark circles under my eyes. I am a science and a computer student and i have to work on my desktop for quite a long time for academic purposes which results in dark circles. Please help me in this situation and any help would be really appreciated.

Hello.Mild to moderate dark circles often respond well to simple and inexpensive treatments, such as: Cold.Apply cold compress or two chilled teaspoons or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a soft cloth to that area to temporarily reduce discolouration, since this things mainly acts on the blood vessels supplying that area. Use extra pillows- Elevate your head with two or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids. Proper sleep- Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep makes you paler and more hollow-eyed, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious. If you are not satisfied kindly Consult a dermatologist for further management.