Dark circles around eyes
Hello I'm a college girl of 20yrs age. I'm suffering from deep dark circles around my eyes which is spoiling my look. I do sleep for 6-7hrs a day and sometimes I do lack sleep. Bt these dark circles are causing a huge prblm fr me. So plz suggest a way out to get rid of these permanently and also plz say why it's happening.

Dr. Harisha N L
Mild to moderate dark circles often respond well to simple and inexpensive treatments... Try a cold compress, two chilled teaspoons or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a soft cloth to temporarily reduce dilated and discolored under-eye blood vessels....Elevate your head with two or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids.... Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep makes you paler and more hollow-eyed, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious...Consult dermatologist for further help.