Dark circle below eyes

Hi, Please suggest me how to reduce dark circles, as I ve fair skin it looks odd on my face. I ve tried all the creams and natural care treatment also. Even my mom also has the same problem . so is this heredity frm family ? Looking forward ur best advise and solution to reduce.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Dark circles around the eyes are mostly due to eye strain.. It may be due to working long hours in front of TV or computer Less sleep & anaemia or respiratory problems or lack of proper nutrition may also cause it. Try applying cold compress on the closed eyes with cotton dipped in tepid water. You can use cucumber or potato or tomato slices instead of water dipped cotton swab. Eat healthy food Exercise Sleep well Avoid watching tv or computer for long hours. If you still need, you can consult me personally at my clinic. I am a homoeopath, experienced in cosmetic medicines