Dandruff,oily skin
Because of dandruff I'm getting small boils on my neck and shoulders ..and I'm also having black spots in face and neck ,,and pls do suggest me to get clear skin also to get rid of dandruff

Dandruff is due to excessive oil production. Small boils over shoulders are pimples again which is due to excessive sebum production. Stop applying oil to your scalp as this increases dandruff. Use sunscreen to prevent bkack soits. Black spots on face can be due to many reasons. It could be due to post acne pigmentation, freckles, melasma, etc. Hence send pic for further treatment.apoky sunscreen every 3 hours. For dandruff you can use ketoconazole shampoo.
Meet dermatologist for further evaluation