Dandruff hairfall
I consulted a local doctor for dandruff for which he prescribed two lotions in which one has something like keta... As a component. Since the treatment dandruff problem has become severe. Should I stop the treatment? Please suggest . Thank you

Dr. Tarandeep Kaur
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

Dandruff is a chronic problem which does not go away completely. For severe dandruff apply KERAGLO AD lotion at night &wash your hair with keraglo AD shampoo. Repeat this process two to three times in a week. If still there is no relief consult a near by dermatologist.