Dandruff from 6 months

It had been more than 6 months i have dandruff problem nd it doesn't go off I had tried out many things have taken many spas in salons. Nd the most important problem when I go in Sun it's the worst I feel like itching nd itching my head not stopping. I have somewhat dryness in my whole body after bathing. So I think it may be due to less intake of water so now I have started drinking from yesterday 12 glass Water per day nd now will it work or what to do further

Doctor Answers (1) on Dandruff from 6 months

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Dandruff can be treated by some medicated shampoos and tablets. A dermatologist will be able to differentiate dandruff from another similar condition called scalp psoriasis. Treatment varies for these two conditions. Generally dandruff and psoriasis improve in summers and worsen in winters. Please visit a nearby dermatologist for treatment of your problem as it is not responding to the other methods you have tried. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore