Dandruff,constipation
I hav problem of dandruff from many years and hav hair falling too my hairs are curly, rough and dry there is no strength in them recently I got my hairs smoothening done now the hair falling is on higher side I do oiling, spa but it's not stopping. I also suffer from constipation what to do.

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.Dandruff is a recurrent problem which needs to be controlled.Apply No Skurf lotion (Curatio) locally to your scalp and leave it on overnight.Wash it off with a mild shampoo e.g Mildy or Triclenz.Do this everyday for a week and then do it three times in a week.For your constipation, consult an Internal Medicine Specialist or a General Surgeon Let me know how you are doing after 2 we. , Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH.