Dandruff & hair loss

From last 10 months sufffering from hair loss. Doctor suggested for PRP treatment. Is it really goof and successful?? One doctor suggested TST+ treatment for healthy scalp. Which one to opt for ??
views-icons 37 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Dandruff & hair loss

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option. I have seen brilliant results in some of my patients. Prp is a good therapy provided you get it done By a qualified dermatologist, since it's an operator dependant procedure and preparation process is critical. Send in your pictures. By tst you mean stem cell therapy???! Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.