Daily use of Marijuana
Hi Doctor, I have been smoking Marijuana/Weed for the past 4 years in small quantity. Of late,As I have cold now,My throat becomes very dry and I feel burning sensation durning mornings after waking up. Is it because of cold alone or because of weed? Is there any chance of getting major throat issues due to frequent usage of weed?

Dr. Kaushal M Shah
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

It is due to weed only and it can cause lot of issues in body and mind so quit it.
Dr. Sandhya Patil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Firstly you need to stop using Marijuana as it also causes dryness of throat.the cold never causes burning sensation in throat it will only cause throat irritation which improves once your cold comes down. Do warm water gargling and stop intake of Marijuana.take tab Pan D half hour before food in mornings & night ,will take care of burning sensation.