Dad had brain stroke
Hello My dad suddenly had brain stroke in just 5 minutes he had problem in communciating he is not able to talk properly. Know me as a child but don't know my name.. Don't get words to communciate and not able to read or write anything...can anyone guide bcoz doctor more into making money not make my father recover.

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der symptoms suggestive of haemorrhagic stroke it will take time for recovery have patience if I have doubt on your doctor consult other neurologist for further evaluation and treatment.