Cystic acne
I have got a cystic acne on one of my buttocks. I had these cystic acnes earlier on my cheek and chest respectively for which the doctor prescribed me Nadoxin. With regular usage of Nadoxin the acnes were cured. However, this time it is in a very bad condition. It pains a lot and has become inflammable as well. I have been applying the same Nadoxin over it. But it does not work. Should I continue with Nadoxin or should I get some other medications for the same. Thank you.

Only cream does not work. You may need tablets. Are you sure they are acne and not furuncles? Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment advice.