Cyclic vomiting syndrom

My sister is suffering from cyclic vomiting syndrome( no trigger could be identified but probably stress acidity and menstural cyclic may have some role but it is definitely not related to migraine or abdominal pain in her case) since 18years .we have tried a lot of therapies and consulted many doctors ranging from gynac,gastro,psychiatric,endochrinologist etc but could not find any improvement.we have lost all hope to this debilitating disease. I would be very grateful if someone who has successfully cured cyclic vomiting can come forward and help.

Hello understand the trouble but then you are saying multiple conditions like migraine menstrual cycle and gastritis which are definitely the common cause of vomiting so I feel it is better but I still have an exam in her and then come to a conclusion of what it is... start treating one after another so that the symptoms resolve thank you