Cut on penis
Dear Doctor, small part of skin got peeled off on my penis (red colored inside) and it's paining a lot. Do I need to apply any ointment or will that gets cured itself?
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Its better  go n see a Doctor and get some ointment. If its not cured properly it may cause problems ad its very sensitive part
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?