Cut baby eyebrow byglass

Dear sir, my niecy is 7 month old. She fall down by walking scroll and eyebrow is cut by glass little deep. So could it be problem with eyebrow or it would be developed. And what would be the treatment. Thanks Raj kumar

Hello, I understand your concern for the baby, When baby had a fall on to the glass and one.ornate eyebrow got cut. With this o assume that the baby had an deep cut. Usually injuries over face Will heal faster than the injuries over other place because of the vascularity. But it leaves back a scar that which would be a cosmetic issues the baby grows up and it might look oddly on babies beautiful face. If the cut is too deep there might be chances of effecting vision. Lets hope that the injury is not too deep. Apart from this there won't be any effect in future. Kindly take care in future to avoid such falls of your baby. Thank yoy