Cushings syndrome

What are some standard Homeo mends for Cushing syndrome which causes excessive release of catecholamines in blood stream

Doctor Answers (2) on Cushings syndrome

Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hi, in homoeopathy , there are no set medicines for set names of diseases. Every individual is different and has to be taken that way. The person suffering with this disorder may be brought to a Homoeopathic clinic , where his case history will be taken and studied thoroughly . According to his symptoms ,a medicine that is most suited to him will be prescribed. According to Homoeopathy ,there are no diseases but only sick people. I shall perform the audacity to say that if a homoeopath is prescribing you a medicine only on the basis of the diagnostic report and not considering your case history along with it, then he is doing more harm to you than good. A true Homoeopath would not do that. So please , even though it may seem tiring and too much of a bother, please visit a doctor along with your patient, or request the doctor to visit your patient if he is not in the condition to go. May you find the best possible help. Good luck!