Crystals in urine
I am having crystal in my urine . Ca oxalate 2-3 . Protein in my urine is it serious ? What should i do to make it go away . I am scared.

Calcium oxalate crystals means chances of stone formation is there It could be early precipitation Don't worry Take adequate fluids round the clock with urine output of more than 2.5 litres Do a baseline USG KUB
alkaliser like Syrup Kcit 2 TSP TDs with glass of water x6 week Will be helpful

Calcium oxalate crystals in urine during pregnancy How to tell if crystal meth is real Yellow crystals on scalp