Please help me out with this.. I think I am having cryptorchidism... Don't know which doctor to contact... After doing some research I am feeling scared now that I am in a big problem now..
views-icons 18 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello you need to consult a surgeon to rule out cryptorchidism if its so then you need to undergo surgery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?