CRVO and vision loss

My father suffered from CRVO in right eye and had hardly 10% vision due to blood clotting in internal eye nerves. We got all tests like FFA, OCT, cardiovascular tests as well. Doctors suggested one shot of Ozurdex injection/implant OR 3 shots of Avastin/Lucentis on monthly basis for 3 months. We got Ozurdex implant and followed some medication as suggested by docs including High Blood pressure medicines. However there is NO IMPROVEMENT in eye at all. Ozurdex implant was done around 11 months back. Now I ask everyone and all Experts of their domain be it surgeons, Ayurvedic, homeopathic or Alternative therapists, if there is any other medication / treatment available to get the vision back in such case.

Doctor Answers (3) on CRVO and vision loss

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello
There is still macula edema
Treatment is done as per protocols
In CRVO, sometimes visual recovery is not as per expectations
Only one thing can be done now and that is to take care of other eye....take care of systemic conditions
Abiraj kumar Solan | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
In CRVO there is decrease in vision occur due to macular edema as a initial presentation . Ozudrex implant is one of indication for CRVO patients, but it's effective only for 3 to 4 month's after that if macular edema persist then we have to repeat the injection. Apart from macular edema ,loss of vision can occur due to macular ischemia, Vitreous haemorrhage and Neo vascular Glaucoma.We have to assess what is the condition of eye right now.Pics u v attached looks first presentation of desease .If possible send me latest pics and OCT,vision (initial and last presentaion vision) .intraocular pressure.
Dr. Shyam Prakash Vyas Bikaner | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
No