Crp positive

After consulting rheumatologist ,scan reports mentioned that crp positive. Doctor told to take some medicine and take mri scans and come back with that report after 3 months.. My uncle suggesting my mom to get treatment in sidha it fair to get treatment in sidha ... how long it take to get cure.any other possible way to get my mom cure fully. Crp observed value is 40.13 Esr 96 mm/hr

Doctor Answers (1) on Crp positive

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. But your question is obsolete, you haven't mentioned for what complains did you go to the rheumatologist? Since when is she suffering from a certain problem. See, you can get her treated anywhere we cannot comment on where to get it done or where not. We are here to listen to your complains, give you a few probable causes and a few solutions as to how you can avoid such things in future. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.