Cross Eyed
Hi Doctor I am a cross eyed person and want to cure myself from it. Can any one help me as it needs lot of money. Please let me know if any one can help. Thanks
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹600 for 24 hrs

Treatment depends on duration of illness. Have treated cases with recent development of cross eyes but not if it is from infancy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?