Crispy sound from knees
When i sit on ground by cross legs or stand up then crispy crunchy type of sound come from joints of knee. Is this normal ? Also i can't keep stand for more than a one hour , i used to. Cylcling for 1km for my exercise in morning. I used to cycling from 14 years. Is cycling effect on this problem or not?

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello possible causes of sound in knees may be due to breaking of air bubble in the synovial fluid trauma to ligaments,meniscus,muscles and tendons near the knee joint should be ruled out bettr to undergo arthroscopic procedure....cycling wouldnt cause such problems but any accidents or trauma may lead to such cases consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.