Crawling ,Itching in bo

Dear Sir/madam,from last 10 days me and my mom feeling like something crawling in our hands,legs,scalp and face but we didtnt find any insects or bugs on our body and some nights we feel severe itching in our body..kindly reply whats the problem and when to visit you...

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I would suggest yourself and your mother be properly examined by a dermatologist. These symptoms could also be due to body louse. Just dry skin can also cause this so using a good moisturizer would be helpful. Also this could also be an "imaginary" feeling that you are having, however, since it's occurring in both of you simultaneously I wouldn't say it's imaginary and there may be something that is triggering or causing your itching. For immediate relief from itching you could take anti histamine tablet like cetrizine (on prescription). Warm regards. Hope this helps.