Crack in the butocks
I am facing lot of pain in the upper part of my bums. Initially bo abnormolities could be noticed and now after 6 months i found a mild slit or crack in the upper part between the bums. It is paining to sit on a rigid seating. Kindly suggest. I am using anti fungal poder to keep the place dry. But no inprovement.
113 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi, greetings, you could have a fungal infection or a sebopsoriasis. Medications would be needed as per diagnosis. So please see a dermatologist near you. Sitz bath may help reducing the inflammation. For now you could continue the powder but see a dermatologist soon as u get time. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?