Crack in the butocks
I am facing lot of pain in the upper part of my bums. Initially bo abnormolities could be noticed and now after 6 months i found a mild slit or crack in the upper part between the bums. It is paining to sit on a rigid seating. Kindly suggest. I am using anti fungal poder to keep the place dry. But no inprovement.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi, greetings, you could have a fungal infection or a sebopsoriasis. Medications would be needed as per diagnosis. So please see a dermatologist near you. Sitz bath may help reducing the inflammation. For now you could continue the powder but see a dermatologist soon as u get time. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.