Covid Vaccine related
Hi everyone, Hope all are safe . I am allergic to paracetamol and am planning to take COVID vaccine. Is it safe for me to take vaccine (Covishield). Please advice me on the same. Because am very much confused on taking the vaccine in this crisis.

S. U can. But dont take paracetamol if u have fever or body aches after vaccination. Taje online consult for detailed information @nineonesevensix00threenine0six

if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
Yes.inform the medical observer
Contact me
It is safe to covid vaccine , get it . If you develop minor side effects like body pain after vaccination use other pain medication after consultation. Educate your friends also  to get vaccinated
Both Covishield and Covaxin can be administered if you are allergic to PCM. PCM is not an ingredient present in these 2 vaccines Go ahead and get vaccinated.
get vaccinated asap
Please get vaccinated either covishield or covaxin both are good,paracetamol is given  to take  only if you have pain or fever after vaccination,it's not an ingredient in the vaccine ,if you  develope pain or fever after vaccination please take Mefkind tablet