Could not control
Couldn't control his feeling and try to do something with women's at home, which is not acceptable and when we asked him about his problems he told us that he couldn't control and he s done wrong activities like look into bathroom from hole etc.......
139 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well I would suggest you to take him to a psychiatrist as he needs medical help for it...over emotions regarding this is also not healthy...please consult a psychiatrist in person ... he needs counselling as well ...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Preventive controls vs detective controls
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.