Coughing from 3 month

Hello i m 23 year old and having cough from last 3 month. General Physician doctor advised me for few blood test and chest x ray. My chestx ray report is all normal but in my blood report few test are showing high than normal range. My RdW test is 15.3%. My esonophills is 11% and my SGOT test is 46U/L. What does it indicate. Do i need to worry?? My brother have Hepatitis B, so as SGOT test is little high than normal range, does it mean even i m infected with Hep B or other hepatitis Is there chances of me of having tuberclosis according to this xray and blood test reports Please advise further course of action and which doctor should i visit and also please find my blood reports attachment's

Doctor Answers (1) on Coughing from 3 month

Dr. Ameet Thakkar Mumbai | General Physician
You need to do and HbsAg to rule out hepatitis B. You high eosinophil count needs to be treated by diethyl carbamazine for 3 weeks along with a single dose of antihelminthic like Albendazole. An anti allergic like Montair FX would also be helpful.