Coughing from 3 month

Hello i m 23 year old and having cough from last 3 month. General Physician doctor advised me for few blood test and chest x ray. My chestx ray report is all normal but in my blood report few test are showing high than normal range. My RdW test is 15.3%. My esonophills is 11% and my SGOT test is 46U/L. What does it indicate. Do i need to worry?? My brother have Hepatitis B, so as SGOT test is little high than normal range, does it mean even i m infected with Hep B or other hepatitis Is there chances of me of having tuberclosis according to this xray and blood test reports Please advise further course of action and which doctor should i visit and also please find my blood reports attachment's

Doctor Answers (1) on Coughing from 3 month

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
27 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | General Physician

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
You need to do and HbsAg to rule out hepatitis B. You high eosinophil count needs to be treated by diethyl carbamazine for 3 weeks along with a single dose of antihelminthic like Albendazole. An anti allergic like Montair FX would also be helpful.