Coughing continous
I am suffering from continous coughing since two weeks. Chest seems to be congested. Had antibiotics amoxicillin. Ciprofloxacin. 6 tabs each with a gap of three days. Had cough suppressants, anti allergies, decongesant also but its not subsiding. The sputum was dry initially, wet now and of normal colour. what next?

Hello. U take drosera 30 - 1 dose. And from next day you take kali bichrome 30 - 3 times a day for 1 week. Stay away from cold food and drinks.

+157
Chat with a doctor
Steam and Gargles. Cough capsules Benz Pearls thrice daily, Alex Logenges
Hello.. I suggest you to consult a physician immediately .and also needed detailed history .have you done blood tests and chest x Ray..if not please get it done as we need to evaluate you...you may require nebulization too