Cough problem
My daughter is 3 yers old, She is suffering from dry cough, Please suggest a perfect medicine in syrup not tablet

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

Syrup grilinctus three times daily
drink warm water only
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards
You should consult a pediatrician for further management
Get her covid test done and consult for a proper management
Azithromycin syrup 2.5ml mrng for 5days as and benadryl-dr syrup for dry cough three times a day 5ml.. give lukewarm fluids