Cough only at night
My 2yr child coughing only at night. Doctor had prescribed medication and nebulised her. But after a week she is again having cough and only at night. Plz suggest me.

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

Hi, I hope she is dewormed. Second reason could be runny nose, that usually causes dripping of nasal secretion in throat when child sleeps, causing cough in lying down. Kindly use nasal saline drops every 4 hours in both nostrils, and make her sleep on one side right or left , and if no improvement pls revisit your doctor Disclaimer "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"

Hello, If your baby is not relieved of cough by the treatment given by doctor then kindly take her to the same doctor asking for better treatment Thank you