Cough in chest
I have too much cough in my chest. It's in the form of thread. During day time there is no problem much. But during night at sleeping time chest start paining even i have  to take deep breath to breath properly. There is whistle sound during breathing. Whole night i was not able to sleep because of these problem.

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, hope you are not an n much discomfort. According to your post you are suffering from Reactive airway disease I.e wheezing with cough, Kindly visit your Family physician for prescription. wish you a speedy recovery.