Cough cold and throatpain
From yesterday morning onwards I have throat pain but it was not severe but when I got up today morning it became severe as a result I can't speak anything but in the evening again I have severe cough and cold what is the remedy

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
meet an ENT Specialist in your city.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Harisha N L
Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up infection..Consult nearest ent specialist they will do the needful.