Cough and fever
He has a fever since last night.and a cough problem from last 4-5 years,and we want the specialist for cough treatment in bhopal
102 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, it looks like chronic cough. It needs complete evaluation. go for cbc, chest xray, sputum culture and microscopy, HRCT if needed. If fever is there you can do tepid sponging in home, avoid outside food, nonvegeterian food, drink more water. Consult nearest general physician or pulmonologist for furthur evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.