Cough and cold
I am having cough and cold for many days. When I went to my native it stopped. But when I came back to Bangalore it again started. It's been around 3 weeks now, no change in my condition. I don't have any other symptoms. I am healthy, and appetite is normal.

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having allergic cough. Since you have cough for more than 2 weeks you need to undergo a chest x ray to look for infection. if it's normal then you will need to undergo pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of allergy based on which treatemnt can be started. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. You can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. details mentioned in practo Hope your questions were answered. thanks