Cough and breathing prob
Uncontrolled cough with breathing problems, followed by nervous strain and hypoxia. Please suggest which doctor should I consult
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi need to consult a pulmonologist as soon as possible. You might have to get many tests done like pulmonary function tests, chest x ray, sputum for acid fast bacilli, complete blood profile, esr. Also if you have any previous reports, carry it with you when you consult the pulmonologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?