Cough and allergic

Hello .. I'm suffering from severe cough from almost 2 months but this is only during nights or I can say mid nigh from 2am to 6am .. during this cough I also have itching problems .. my hands or my legs gets swollen and some times even my lips ... plz suggest me some Dr near my place .. I stay in bangalore ... near frazer town ..

Doctor Answers (1) on Cough and allergic

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult allergy clinic in kims hospital vv puram near makkalakoota circle for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.