Costant pain in skull and head
Headache from last few years shown to every doctor swtch to ayurved also but my problem for headache os getting worse now it started pain in my skull also .. its unbearable even i cant keep my head on pillow on one side whole night its start paining thn too..

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to provide proper information about the headache here. And you need to also attach the reports of the tests which you would haven't undergone. Consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.