My husband went through a major accident 7 years ago wherein he had to undergo a condition which led a to a small hole in his tracheostomy tube. Can you suggest any measure to recorrextthat scar ?
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

U can use following combination. Raktachandana churna Manjistha churna Shatadhauta ghrutha Kunkumadi taila Mix all the above and apply.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?