Corn on my toe
I have had a corn growing on my right toe for more than 4 months now. I have been using corn cap bandages for 2+ months now but don't see relief any time soon. Can anyone suggest me what other medication should I go for or what category of doctor should I visit.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since its not getging resolved by corn caps, it needs to be dealt with surgically only. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Its going to be a small procedure in which he will cut it off. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Relief for toe cramps How to get rid of corns on pinky toes