Corn on my toe

I have had a corn growing on my right toe for more than 4 months now. I have been using corn cap bandages for 2+ months now but don't see relief any time soon. Can anyone suggest me what other medication should I go for or what category of doctor should I visit.
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Corn on my toe

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Since its not getging resolved by corn caps, it needs to be dealt with surgically only.
Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. 
Its going to be a small procedure in which he will cut it off.
Best regards. 
Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?