Corn on feet
For the last 12 yrs I hve corn on my feet.they r 7 in number. I normally slice them with a blade . Tried some home remedies as well.but of no use. Is thr a solution for this. As per my profession I m supposed to wear safety shoes for approx 12 hrs a day and my duty is mostly a standing or a walking one.is thr a solutio

hey, long standing pressure can result in this condition , don't remove on your own it'll get infected, consult surgeon and get it removed with aseptic precautions, use spongy smooth shoes