Coping with Humidity
I've been in Delhi for last 1.5 years, and the humidity around Monsoon makes my skin very sticky and I've to take baths 2-3 times a day just to feel fresh. Is there any solution - maybe a cream or body wash, etc? Would adding another fan in my room help? Also, are fatter guys more affected with this problem?

Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

hi     when humidity of surrounding air increases the sweat comes from your body cant evaporate , so it remains on skin and you  feels sticky . only thing is you have to remove it , as you do like taking bath 2 times. and you can use one more fan. use sunscreen powder . it will help. dont use any lotion. the obese guys sweat more. depends on individual .