COPD,asthama,bronchitic?

I m 23 years old. When ever I walk or take stairs or clean my house, I end up breathing hard. I find it so difficult to breathe n start coughing as well. I was suggested to take nebuliser to breath easy but later that started being less effective to me. I moved to rotocaps inhalers which was easy and helped me instantly. But then I noticed that my dosage started increasing frm 1 capsule to 2 capsules. I pump in 2 capsules 4-5 times a day. When I breath I hear sounds as if there is alot of mucous in my lungs n my lungs are struggling to breath. Frm past 1 year my nose is blocked too. Very rare I breath frm nose. Please tell me what patient I am n is it safe to take rotocaps 2capsules when evr I can't breath. How do I clean out mucous from my lungs, As I feel that it's cos of mucous in lungs. At a very young age m facing this issue which forces me to be less active. I have also used duolin thru nebuliser but again after 2-2half hour I suffer again n take rotocaps. I feel m over drugging.

Doctor Answers (1) on COPD,asthama,bronchitic?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
Please drop in to my clinic for a proper clinical evaluation.
Use this app to find me. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily located on the app and look at my appointment calendar to select an appropriate time and date to meet me. Hope to see you soon.