Contraception
How sure a girl can be that she will not get pregnent , if she does unprotected sex within 5 days after her periods end and she takes i pill just after 6 rounds of sex that day within 7 hours?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Based on your query I would say take it easy on yourself with the sex. 5 days after her periods end considering she had a 4 day bleeding and her periods are pretty regular, she would be in her semi fertile phase of her cycle, there is 30-40percent chances of getting pregnant in this phase roughly. And considering that you have taken the pill within 7 hours, the chances decline further. So I would say a chance of about 5-10 percent. Next time don't have unprotected sex and also, you are only 18. You don't want to be getting pregnant at that age. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.