Continuously hiccups from
Sir I was 25 year old am suffering with hiccups form last 2days . actually I was consulted a docter gastro specialist he did endoscopy and suggest medicine for 20 days after completion of medicine the problem repeated so I want to know that what is my exact problem and if it's any serious problem aren't. Kindly rpl to me sir

Hello Hiccups could be due to multiple causes, most common being upper GI problems. If it had improved after medicine probably you may benefit from prolonged use. It is unlikely to be a serious problem but needs treatment. Please go back to your gastroenterologist and he would give you the best possible solution as he has already seen you.