Continuously coughing
My daughter s 3months old.... We made her bath before a hour , then I was feeding her.. suddenly she started coughing continuously and sneezing,,, and doing some sound from throat... watering from nose and spitting water from mouth

hello there. the milk would have entered the air passage and to expel that, the body tries to cough hard. consult a paediatrician and get her checked out. regards
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi position baby in 45 degree position or head end  elevated .. to avoid aspiration while feeding... if symptoms are severe consult pediatrician...