Continuous urine
Hi, My spouse is having continuous urine from last 2 days. Sometimes blood is also coming out. She is having little fever and feeling tired also. Would like to know, whom should I consult, Urologists or Gynecologists? Thanks in advance
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello... Only she knows whether blood is coming form urine or vagina, if its from urine you take her to urologist or else to gynaecologist, urinary tract infection can cause fever, burning sensation while urination, urine examination is required ,if its from vagina it could be normal menses bleed....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.