Continuous Mucus

Few days back I started having mucus from throat, without having any pre-symptom of cold or cough. It started increasing over the days. In between I traveled to Kodaikkanal for 2 nights & in the cold whether it became worse since I have mild asthmatic syndrome, however I managed with my Cipla inhaler . On return, I started gargling with warm water for few days, taken Grilinctus BM cough syrup for 6 days. it did not help much. Then it added coughing which happens quite often, especially in the night time & produce solid mucus. In the morning, more mucus comes out with cough & from nose. Head is felt heavy all the time. It is been more than 3 weeks now, no sign of healing.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You are having postnasal drip from a chronically infected maxillary sinus. A CT scan will confirm the diagnosis. Drop into my clinic for a proper examination if you are close to Basaveshwaranagar or select a good ENT Specialist using the practo app to help you out.