Continuous cough
Hi, My mom is having cintinuous cough for past few weeks.Can you pls suggest, doctor with which specialization i need to consult with. We are currently in hyderabad, i would really appreciate, if some one can point out specific doctor/hospital. Thanks in advance Bhanu
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vipul Patadia
Consultant Physician 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹1000 for 24 hrs

Consultant physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?