Continuos ache in body
I am continuosly suffering from pain only in right side of my body from last 2 months. Sometimes it becomes severe though... The pain occurs from head to toe in the right side of my body.. When I do some yogic asanas the bones starts aching especially the right collar bone... Please help...

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Pain on a regular basis could be due to even nutritional deficiencies.  Cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for a month would be of help. Apart from this, kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.